Microsoft development technologies continue to evolve rapidly into the enterprise, from the classic Visual Basic (VB) and SQL Server implementations to the latest in SharePoint, .NET, C# and MVC architectures.
- Microsoft accredited OCS staff based developers / analyst programmers
- Knowledge sharing, skills transfer and continuity of service
- OCS developers are experienced in a range of business sectors and processes with a broad domain knowledge
- Wide range of complementary services to support projects
- Off-site development facilities to minimise overheads
- Cost effective and competitive fee structures.
OCS has delivered a range of solutions based on Microsoft technologies, providing Consultancy, Support and Application Development for projects both on and off-site. OCS Microsoft developers are experienced in a range of technologies including:
- C#/Visual Basic (VB)/.NET using .NET Framework versions 1.0 to 4.5
- Legacy VB6 applications
- Applications using Microsoft Access versions 2 to 2016
- SQL Server versions 2000 to 2016
- Microsoft SSRS, SSAS and SSIS development solutions
- Microsoft .NET Compact Framework and PDA/mobile devices
- Windows Forms development
- ASP/ASP.NET/MVC development
- SharePoint - both as a collaboration tool and as a document management product
- Windows Server versions 2000 to 2012
- Development and maintenance of applications deployed to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
OCS Microsoft developers / analyst programmers are experienced in a range of supporting technologies and applications:
- Exporting data for use in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Visio)
- Flash development for websites
- Exporting data to Google Earth
- Integrating web based Java solutions with Microsoft solutions
- Content Management Systems (CMS) for undertaking website development for both intranet and internet applications
- Automated Load Testing Tools
- Configuring and maintaining VPNs
- Oracle and DB2 database
- Linux based systems
- Unix based systems (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX)
- Messaging technologies - MQ Series, EntireX.
If you require help for your established Microsoft applications then drop an email to Linda or Ty to discuss how our experience and capability can bring value to you.